Circle Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.

+12
Admin
Randomman
drpepperfan
opspe
papaphill
Brucker
Charmalandosaur
Aristo aka Loli
Mister J
Sparty McFly
goatseiseki
uglidoll
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.

Post  goatseiseki Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 pm

Let's just make that desu gif our flag to save our sanity.

ALso I'm starting on the The Best of Times, the Worst of Challenges Challenge for a break from drawing.

I will also try the What Jack Candle Couldn’t Challenge.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.

Post  Brucker Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Notable Men of Nantucket Challenge: I actually once wrote a philosophy mid-term paper entirely in Limericks, and got 58/60. I'll take this one.

Kindergarten Cop-Out Challenge: My mother runs a preschool, so i probably can get easy access to fingerpaints. ("Beautiful" is subjective, right?)

This is the Kind of Challenge You Guys Want, Right? Challenge: I'll write the story if someone else makes the picture.

I Can See Into Forever Challenge: I think I can manage this one as well.

If You’re Happy and You Know It Clasper Hands Challenge: I'll do this one. Not even sure why this is a challenge.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  drpepperfan Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm playing Canada Games right now. My record so far is 420.

Have taken a screencap of 585.
drpepperfan
drpepperfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:05 pm

From Some of the Pixels Challenge 2: I've got a good idea for this picture; a sort of parody of the Badgers, Mushroom, Snake animation. Sound good?
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Brucker wrote:From Some of the Pixels Challenge 2: I've got a good idea for this picture; a sort of parody of the Badgers, Mushroom, Snake animation. Sound good?

Yep. Go for it.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:18 pm

I created a meetingwords doc for the challenges. Don't share the link with anyone from outside this team.

To help ensure we don't miss or repeat a challenge simply cross out the challenges you have COMPLETED. Place a * next to the ones you are working on.

http://meetingwords.com/cbc4kym12345randomnesssuiseisekiisawesome
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  uglidoll Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:04 pm

doing to creepypasta one.
and I just did false idols.

Last edited by uglidoll on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
uglidoll
uglidoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Randomman Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Charmalandosaur wrote:If i do the geddan video challenge, is it necessary that i wear a horse head mask?

No, with doing a correct one we mean you shouldn't just make a random vid.

Just do the right dance move at the right part (pelvic thrust and stuff).

Unless if you want to, I don't care how you look like while making the vid.

Last edited by Randomman on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Randomman
Randomman

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Brucker wrote:If You’re Happy and You Know It Clasper Hands Challenge: ... Not even sure why this is a challenge.

I talked about shark sex I thought other people should too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://circleteam.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.  - Page 2 Empty Got "But its not october" done

Post  uglidoll Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:13 am

CBC #4

The Cake

By Uglidoll

John sat there, watching the clock. He would be coming soon. John had called the man, who claimed to be a cake expert. There was no picture to go with, so he had no idea who the man would look like. He had bought flour, eggs, and chocolate frosting, which he was pretty sure were ingredients in cake. He hadn’t ever made cake, so he didn’t know if he had the right stuff. He hoped so.

As he sat, the doorbell rang. A strange odor came in. John guessed that it came from the outside. He opened the door and looked at the man. He was most peculiar. He had a large overcoat, gloves, boots, long pants, and a large hat. He could barely make out his face.

“That’s so strange...” John thought. “Its summer! What’s with all of the clothes?”

John asked the man if he wanted to take off the coat. He shook his head, but didn’t say a word. He just stood there. Just as he went into the kitchen, the cat came in, looked at the man, and ran off as fast as possible.

So they went into the kitchen, and the man sat on a bench in the musty room. John held up the flour.

“Do you need this?” he asked.

The man nodded. John held up the eggs. The man nodded again. John then held up the chocolate frosting. The man nodded.

“Do you need anything else?” John asked.

The man zipped down his jacket, revealing scaly skin. The man --- if we should call him one --- showed him his long, sharp tail, made his fangs glisten, ripped his claws though his boots and said to him with the words sounding like nails on chalkboard:

”You.”

It sat there and took the cake out of the oven. It had used the eggs and the flour, and even the chocolate frosting. It cut himself a piece. It was good. The flesh and blood have it a good flavor. It grabbed the cat, put on his clothes, and left.

I aslo did the false Idols.
Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.  - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=407&filename=cbc4falseidols
uglidoll
uglidoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparty McFly Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 am

Doing I Find The Smell Of Poop Erotic now.
Sparty McFly
Sparty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 am

uglidoll wrote:
CBC #4

The Cake

By Uglidoll

John sat there, watching the clock. He would be coming soon. John had called the man, who claimed to be a cake expert. There was no picture to go with, so he had no idea who the man would look like. He had bought flour, eggs, and chocolate frosting, which he was pretty sure were ingredients in cake. He hadn’t ever made cake, so he didn’t know if he had the right stuff. He hoped so.

As he sat, the doorbell rang. A strange odor came in. John guessed that it came from the outside. He opened the door and looked at the man. He was most peculiar. He had a large overcoat, gloves, boots, long pants, and a large hat. He could barely make out his face.

“That’s so strange...” John thought. “Its summer! What’s with all of the clothes?”

John asked the man if he wanted to take off the coat. He shook his head, but didn’t say a word. He just stood there. Just as he went into the kitchen, the cat came in, looked at the man, and ran off as fast as possible.

So they went into the kitchen, and the man sat on a bench in the musty room. John held up the flour.

“Do you need this?” he asked.

The man nodded. John held up the eggs. The man nodded again. John then held up the chocolate frosting. The man nodded.

“Do you need anything else?” John asked.

The man zipped down his jacket, revealing scaly skin. The man --- if we should call him one --- showed him his long, sharp tail, made his fangs glisten, ripped his claws though his boots and said to him with the words sounding like nails on chalkboard:

”You.”

It sat there and took the cake out of the oven. It had used the eggs and the flour, and even the chocolate frosting. It cut himself a piece. It was good. The flesh and blood have it a good flavor. It grabbed the cat, put on his clothes, and left.

I aslo did the false Idols.
Post here to say what challenges you are doing or have done.  - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=407&filename=cbc4falseidols

Those are great but you have to put them in the thread
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://circleteam.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  uglidoll Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:51 am

ok
uglidoll
uglidoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick-_- Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:21 am

I guess I'm the one to do the 'Add me in ur fic plz <3 <3' challenge...

Oh, and I asked my mom, and she said she'll do the '“Stop Embarrassing Me Mom!”' challenge... let's see how that goes... I'll also try to write a song for our team, but... Well... We'll see- no promises yet :/
Patrick-_-
Patrick-_-

Back to top Go down

Post  uglidoll Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:27 am

I'll try writing a song too.
uglidoll
uglidoll

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:32 am

Finished the Calumny Challenge, Meme Overload Overload, What Jack Candle Couldn't, Ships Ahoy, The best of times the worst of challenges, Why be you when you can be me, Default KYM Art Challenge, and Tiny Dancers.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Screen Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:37 am

Looks like we have plenty of people covering the KYM and art challenges but not as many people doing the IRL ones.

I have a camera so I could take care of a few of those. I'll list the ones I could do but let me know if these have been done already, it's kind of hard to tell which ones are still available and which ones are not.

Hilarious Sexism XD Challenge - easy

Big Stone Challenge - might find a few by the river.

© Super Fun Ahead Challenge - Maybe, I don't know if my camera can record long enough. Also does it need to be hosted in YT?

Whinety-Whine Percent Challenge - easy

© Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge: - hard considering my skinny arms. Gotta practice my pushup for this. Again is YT hosting necessary?

Gulpin Challenge: - If it does not need to be alcohol, this I can do. If it does, I can still do it but I need the money to actually buy the stuff

Wubwubwut? Challenge: - very hard but still possible. I have some dubstep but I might be too embarrassed to do this. Unless I get drunk.

Grassrootinest, Tootinest, Shootinest Movement Challenge: - maybe, I can print a picture of the flag on paper and put it up in town somewhere. Will that count?

If You’re Happy and You Know It Clasper Hands Challenge: - easy, but how do I prove it?

PETA, PETA, Pumpkin Eata Challenge: - hard, will filming my cat chasing cat biscuits down the hallway count?

One’s True Love Challenge: - maybe, I just need some fruit salad

#Can’t Contain All These Feels Challenge: - maybe, depends on the rageface

Advice anyone?
Blue Screen
Blue Screen

Back to top Go down

Post  opspe Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:20 am

I just realized that I have the perfect thing for PETA, PETA, Pumpkin Eata. Will post.

EDIT: And done.

Last edited by opspe on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
opspe
opspe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister J Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:37 am

I'm currently trying to do the NEINgag challenge, and with limited time (for now) I made this this. I will make more tomorrow.
Also, send me a link to our team's banner. I will make it in MEINKRAFT tomorrow.
Mister J
Mister J

Back to top Go down

Post  opspe Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 am

Mister J wrote:I'm currently trying to do the NEINgag challenge, and with limited time (for now) I made this this. I will make more tomorrow.
Also, send me a link to our team's banner. I will make it in MEINKRAFT tomorrow.

I already did that one.
opspe
opspe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister J Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:41 am

opspe wrote:
Mister J wrote:I'm currently trying to do the NEINgag challenge, and with limited time (for now) I made this this. I will make more tomorrow.

I already did that one.

Please post it. I can't seem to find it at the moment.
Mister J
Mister J

Back to top Go down

Post  opspe Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:44 am

Mister J wrote:
opspe wrote:

I already did that one.

Please post it. I can't seem to find it at the moment.

http://knowyourmeme.com/forums/general/topics/13598-community-building-challenge-4-game-thread?page=1#forum_post_287059
opspe
opspe

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:52 am

Just went shopping with my mom, and she had a bunch of credit at Office Depot to burn through, so I picked up 1,000 Post-Its in varying colors. So I'm willing to do the physical labor for "Remember That Time No One Did This?" but I'll probably need some help on the creativity side, as I can't think of a good idea. I'm even willing to make an animated gif if it's not too insanely difficult.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Mister J Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:55 am

Sorry Brucker.
Mister J
Mister J

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:11 am

Mister J wrote:Sorry Brucker.

That's cool; doesn't that double for "Dat Cheeto Challenge", or are we not allowed to double up?
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next