Circle Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 Hours left.

5 posters

Go down

24 Hours left. Empty 24 Hours left.

Post  goatseiseki Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 pm

We have 24 hours left to complete any additional challenges.

We are currently in the lead by 16 26 at 76 to 50 (Sleep deprivation ftw) points. It is unlikely that the triangles will catch up within the remaining time so should you choose to do more it probably be just for fun.

Last edited by goatseiseki on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

24 Hours left. Empty Re: 24 Hours left.

Post  Aristo aka Loli Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:27 pm

We are currently in the lead by 16 (76 to 50) points.

76 - 50 = 16?

But anyhow, I'm going to do at least the push-up-challenge,but I can't see any challenges I could make other than this one...and I won't visit omegle again....God...I hate omegle...

Btw, I did the " © Dis-I-Like Challenge: Get more thumbs down on a single Youtube comment then the opposing team can."...or kinda,I guess,I got a lot of hate and downvotes for an anti-pony-commment under a MLP-video...but I can't even see how many dislikes I got,so...how are we supposed to compare our results?
Aristo aka Loli
Aristo aka Loli

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:58 am

Okay, list of remaining challenges here:

A - Super Fun Ahead Challenge: Make a video of grass growing whichever team has the longest video gets a point, make sure it’s a video and not just a still image. 1

B - Jelly? Mirin’? Challenge: Make videos of team members doing push ups whichever team has the most push ups total wins. One video per competitor. 1

C - Wubwubwut? Challenge: Attempt to dance to Dubstep on video.

D - Late Night Bakin’ Challenge: Record step-by-step through video or pictures, the preparation and consumption of Paula Deen’s English Peas.

E - Dat Cheeto Challenge 2: Take a video of yourself eating as many cheetos as you can in one sitting. Most cheetos chomped wins. 2

F - Zip Zop, For the Love of God Stop Challenge: Do an impression of Bill Cosby’s reaction to KYM. 1

G - ALL the Hoop Challenge: Make 50 spins with a hula-hoop without failing.

H - God Tier Swag Challenge: Find a white bunny, attach an A4 paper saying “#SWAG” to the cage. Take a picture of it.

I - Show ‘n’ Shrine Challenge: Make a Captain Blubber shrine. 1

J - Giant Sell Out Challenge: Make a Billy Mays or Vince Shlomi type of video explaining us your fantastic product.

K - Hat’s All, Folks Challenge: Inter-team TF2 battle if enough people have it and we get a server 3

L - le Challenge XD: Make the front page of reddit 4

M - Dyson Modelling Agency Challenge: Using omegle, chatroulette, etc, get 3 strangers to give your team pictures of their vacuum cleaners, screencap the chatlogs for verification

N - Deviantarded Challenge: Get a Daily Deviation before the contest is over. 4

O - Dis-I-Like Challenge: Get more thumbs down on a single Youtube comment then the opposing team can. 4

P - LeBrony James Challenge: Get something published/featured on Equestria Daily before the competition ends. 4

Q - Bumblr Challenge: Post your team’s banner/flag on a teammate’s Tumblr, whichever team gets more notes wins. 4

R - Canada Games Challenge: Get a higher score than your opponents on Ninja Busboy 4

S - NEIN, gag Challenge: Make the worst rage comic you possibly can for your team and submit it to 9gag. Whichever post gets more smiles wins. 4

T - I’m Tracking You: Make a Tumblr post that gets featured on one of their curated tags 4

U - Pony Persecution Challenge: Write to your local political representative about the prosecution bronies face. Be extra Melodramatic. 1

V - Meme SAT Challenge: Get at least 75 points on the Meme Quiz, bonus point for a perfect score. (Coming soon, sorry) 3

W - Making The Impossible Possible Challenge: Get a derailed thread on 4chan back on topic. 4

X - You Wouldn’t Do This Otherwise Challenge: Make a meme entry and have it confirmed before the end of the competition. 4

Y - Goat’s Blood Aficionado Challenge: Screencap the front page when 666 images have been uploaded to the MemeDB that day

Z - 100 is a Lot of Challenges You Guys Challenge: Submit an idea for a challenge for the opposing team to Captain Blubber. It can be tough, but not impossible. An additional point will be awarded to the other team if they complete it. If they don’t your team gets the point. You have to give the other team at least a week to complete it. 2, 3

AA - Don’t Forget, You’re Here Forever Challenge: Get a user who hasn’t posted in a year to post again.

BB - On Commission Challenge: We describe an object poorly. Each team gets 3 tries to get it right. If neither get it right who ever draws closest to it wins.

CC - Flashback Challenge: Make a meme sculpture

Okay, letters to refer to challenges by shorthand, numbers to function like footnotes to comments below:

1) I can do this, and will if nobody else wants to grab it.
2) I can do this, but I'd like it if someone else can give it a shot.
3) I'm guessing this is not happening.
4) Has anyone done something that could qualify here? Please share.

I'll follow up with another post of comments.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 am

Okay, list of remaining challenges here:

A 2 (I can only record with a phone)

B 1

C - 2

D - 2

E - 2

F - 2

I - 2

J - 2

K - 1 (i'm willing to start a game. It's getting players to show that will be a problem)

M - n

U - 1

W - 1

X - 2

Y - 1

Z - 1

AA - 2

BB - 2

CC - 2

goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:27 am

So, in the post above, I put a number of '1's next to video-related challenges, all of which I should be able to do tonight. In a lot of these cases, I think it's a matter of just putting in an entry and hoping the other team won't, or at least won't do it as well. For 'A', I'm going to make a low-quality video at least two hours long and post it to Revver, where they don't seem to have length limits; for 'B', I'll see what I can manage and e-mail it to whomever is compiling them, if indeed we are making them into a single video for the whole team.

For challenges 'E' and 'Z', I can do both, but I'd rather do just one. That is to say, it's probably too late to give a challenge to the other team, but the challenge given to us of eating five hot dogs in two minutes or whatever it was is something I'm pretty sure I can manage, but I don't know how many Cheetos I will be able to stomach afterwards. If the other team doesn't submit a Cheeto vid, though, we win by default if we eat just one Cheeto!

For 'H', I just called the only pet store near me, and while they have two bunnies, they're both brown.

I'm assuming the "shrine" in 'I' is a wide-open sort of thing. I'm sure I can throw something together, unless somebody has some particularly cool plans.

All of the challenges with a '4' next to them are out of our hands, but at least depend on somebody submitting something. If you've submitted something for any of those challenges, double-check the status of your submissions and give us a link to them if there's anything we can do to help push them up. For challenge 'Q' in particular, I don't recall if anyone responded with links to their Twitter accounts; if somebody posted the banner, we need to repost it soon as much as we can.

For 'Y', let me repeat what I said on the MeetingWords page: everyone remember to check from time to time what the current total is; if it's close to 666, keep refreshing the page until it hits--or even upload a pic or two to get it there!

If you can come up with any user who would qualify for 'AA', send them a message to get them back. Protip: If anyone is feeling particularly industrious, you can find old users by putting http://knowyourmeme.com/users/## in the address bar, where you replace ## with a number. I've checked the first 14 users, but for instance http://knowyourmeme.com/users/15 redirects to http://knowyourmeme.com/users/tostadora which is a user who posted one time three years ago. You could send her(?) a message and ask her to post for Circle Team. If anyone actually feels that ambitious, it would probably be best to let the rest of us know in this thread so that two people aren't doing the same thing. (Or if more than one person wants to, you could break it down somehow.)

We need more guesses for 'BB', and I'm actually willing to do something for 'BB' if anyone has a good simple idea. (I was considering being a smartass and making a sculpture for "It's fucking nothing...", but it's not confirmed, so I'm guessing it's out of the question.)

So, thoughts?
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:29 am

Sui, are you saying you want to do the ones you've marked with a '1' in your post?
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  uglidoll Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 am

I think I can do the shrine one, but i'm not sure.
I'll use my hone if I do.
uglidoll
uglidoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:42 am

Well, if I do the shrine one, I'm going to do something simple enough that I won't feel like it's wasted effort if someone else duplicates, so go ahead.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 am

Brucker wrote:Sui, are you saying you want to do the ones you've marked with a '1' in your post?

I'd like to try to do them.

B - I've recorded myself already so if anyone else can upload their videos as well that would work.

K - I'll try. Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/kilroysuiseiseki/home/

U - If I can do it with an Email this should be easy.

W - I've been trying this with little luck. I'll keep at it but someone else should try as well.

Y - Trying but no luck yet. Image count only refreshes once every 12 or so hours.

Z - I thought of a challenge for this earlier:

"How about this: They must draw a meme image, photoshop a meme image, perform an meme on IRL video, perform a different meme IRL in a still photo, edit a deadpooled entry, upload an image, upload a video, comment, make a forum post, and become friends with 5 other users. All after this challenge is approved."
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:29 am

I've noticed that there seems to be a problem with Y in that way. One night, the count was at 620, so I stayed up several hours waiting for it to change. Eventually, I went to sleep, and in the morning, it was still 620, even though there clearly had been quite a few pics uploaded since I'd gone to bed.

The problem with Z is that it clearly states we need to give them a week to do it. I personally thought that challenge was too hard, but I don't think it matters anymore one way or the other.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:01 am

B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1WB-d7Knw&feature=youtu.be

If no one else will do it I'll just go ahead and post it in the thread.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:14 am

Challenge Q: Sorry, Tumblr, not Twitter.

If you have a Tumblr, like and repost this: http://brucker.tumblr.com/post/17404990226/please-like-or-repost-just-because

Oh, and I will do a pushups video, but don't expect much; I'm very out of shape.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 am

Okay, I just filmed myself eating five hot dogs in just under two minutes, then finishing off a bag of Cheetos in eight minutes. (Potentially, I could eat Cheetos a lot faster, but I figured I needed to eat them one at a time.) The audio and video of the result were badly unsynchronized, however, so I'll have to spend some time re-editing it to make it all fit together.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aristo aka Loli Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:10 pm

goatseiseki wrote:B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1WB-d7Knw&feature=youtu.be

If no one else will do it I'll just go ahead and post it in the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyOLCghv06k&feature=youtu.be

Here we go...my push up's sure look odd though...
Aristo aka Loli
Aristo aka Loli

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Brony Persuction Challege

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/248/549/123.png

It has become increasingly apparent that the persecution of a small yet zealous group is becoming a problem within our society. This group, known only as Bronies, has persisted through out the last few months as a following of a show dedicated to horses and their companionship which is viewed as sorcery. This wonderful and tame group is under the threat of extinction by the aggression of their peers, primarily on the internet. We cannot simply stand by and watch as they fade from existence. We must protect their rights and respect their sexuality. Please, lend your support to this cause and make it known that this is a very real issue within our society.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  Aristo aka Loli Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Guys, Guys...I think it's enough...they are already finished. Desu Team wins.
Aristo aka Loli
Aristo aka Loli

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

It is never enough! We shall continue to complete challenges until there are none left and when that happens we shall make more challenges and then more challenges! We shall continue until we have completely and utterly crushed them! We shall make them feel bad about their lack of zeal as we tote about our glorious titles! We shall-

Alright yeah it doesn't matter since there's about an hour left and we've got quite a lead.
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  uglidoll Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Its over...
My feelings
Very Happy No pirat affraid cheers
uglidoll
uglidoll

Back to top Go down

Post  papaphill Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:38 pm

I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=schEnV8ATlM
papaphill
papaphill

Back to top Go down

Post  Aristo aka Loli Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:14 pm

papaphill wrote:I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread

I posted that one for you in the CBC-thread.
Aristo aka Loli
Aristo aka Loli

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:57 pm

What the hell man? You mean to tell me that you've had a head this entire time?
goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  papaphill Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:22 pm

goatseiseki wrote:

What the hell man? You mean to tell me that you've had a head this entire time?

Lol, It's a prosthetic

And good job everyone, we won!
papaphill
papaphill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum