Circle Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check in here

+10
Charmalandosaur
opspe
mechanizedChimera(Eridan)
Patrick-_-
Aristo aka Loli
Brucker
drpepperfan
goatseiseki
Sparty McFly
ArdentGamer
14 posters

Go down

Check in here Empty Check in here

Post  ArdentGamer Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 pm

So, I figure we might as well have a place that isn't our sticky of very important stuff to check in and confirm that we have made it into the forum and all that. So, yeah. I guess we should remind people what our talents and such may consist of so we have an easier time delegating once the contest proper begins as well, so let's do that here too.

I'm ArdentGamer. I know a lot about games of all varieties, whether boardgame, cardgame, tabletop roleplaying game or videogame. I specialize in planning and strategy, though plans do occasionally fall through because my execution can be lacking. I suck at artistic things, whether music or art, though I do act a little bit. Oh, and I dabble in programming, and know enough to create simple ASCII games that'll play in the console and IRC bots and the like. GUI stuff is kind of outside of my range at the moment.
ArdentGamer
ArdentGamer

Back to top Go down

Check in here Empty Re: Check in here

Post  Sparty McFly Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm Sparty McFly.

Armyfaggish so if you need anything military answered just give me a moment to consult my mind/use Wikipedia to figure it out.

Also an expert at some types of vidyagames but not all of them. It all depends.

Not sure about my planning skills but they're good-ish, I believe. Other than that, I type pretty fast, which may not be notable, but kind of earns me an edge in speed-wise.
Sparty McFly
Sparty McFly

Back to top Go down

Post  goatseiseki Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 pm

I came

here to participate.

Strengths: Animation is my primary skill, I can sort of draw, I'm very good with strategy, and I'm a smart person with a vast knowledge of useless information.

Weaknesses: I don't know shit about music and whatever is trending outside of the internet at the moment.

goatseiseki
goatseiseki

Back to top Go down

Post  drpepperfan Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 am

Hey y'all, it's Drpepperfan.

My greatest talent is my ability to open a can of Dr. Pepper, from 200 yards away.

WITH MIND BULLETS

Actual useful talents include a pretty decent knowledge of music, video games and movies, and can sort of draw (not really).

I have no weaknesses. I am literally unstoppable.
drpepperfan
drpepperfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:13 am

I'm Brucker, and I am not a meme.

Strengths: I have a vast store of useless information in my brain, I know several computer and human languages, I'm a grammar Nazi, I can't draw but I can still make art by various alternate means, I'm good at fixing mechanical items, I know my Aztec astrology sign, I wear size 13 shoes, I've been on the Internet since 1991, I have a degree in mathematics, and I have no food allergies.

Weaknesses: I don't have high speed Internet or television at home, my laptop is in the repair shop, I fear visiting 4chan, none of my tattoos are meme-related, I can be a perfectionist to the point of appearing to have OCD, and I have a hard time taking most things seriously.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aristo aka Loli Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:28 pm

I'm Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit.

I don't really have a talent ,I guess...well...I'm german,so if there will be a challenge which requires being german, I'm your man!
I also like emoticons... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro bounce bounce Basketball Basketball monkey cat alien alien alien Very Happy

Aristo aka Loli
Aristo aka Loli

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrick-_- Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:03 pm

My name's Patrick.

Strengths- I'm a pretty good bassist, an okay guitarist, a quick learner, not afraid to show my face, decent at public speaking (and have a Ted Williams voice), and I know quite a bit about weapons and explosives various things.

Weaknesses- Sometimes, I care too much, try too hard, and can be too invested in my... Laughing

In all honesty, I s'pose I'm a pretty bad procrastinator.
Patrick-_-
Patrick-_-

Back to top Go down

Post  mechanizedChimera(Eridan) Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Eridan Ampora here.
I guess I can draw...
I'm all over ciphering codes and translating stuff. I have mastered the art of Vigenere Cipher, and basic translating of binary codes.
Weakness: I am VERY lazy.VERY, VERY lazy. Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  opspe Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:55 am

I'm opspe.

I know a lot about a lot; science, music, history, art, sociology, pop culture (movies, TV, etc). I, however, know nothing about Pokemon (or anime in general) and I intend on keeping it that way.
opspe
opspe

Back to top Go down

Post  Brucker Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:08 am

opspe wrote: I, however, know nothing about Pokemon (or anime in general) and I intend on keeping it that way.

<upvote/>
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down

Post  Charmalandosaur Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Hi, i'm charmalandosaur, and i'm an alcoholic.

I'm pretty good with photoshop, not so much drawing, but actual photoshopping, i'd be pretty good with things youtube related (god knows if that's going to have any relevancy though) and probably some other crap too.

but anyway hi Smile
Charmalandosaur
Charmalandosaur

Back to top Go down

Post  SSBMMasta Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi I'm SSBMMasta and I finally got in today. I apologize for my lateness guys. I forget things easily.

Talents:
- Rapping, if that can be a talent
- Any sort of writing, really
- I'm really good at making my mood swing
- Really good at Googling stuff

Weaknesses:
- I might not have much time to do stuff since school comes back tomorrow
- I forget things real easily

I'm sure that with our powers combined, we'll form Voltron and kick the Triangle team's triangular ass.
SSBMMasta
SSBMMasta

Back to top Go down

Post  uglidoll Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:12 am

Heylo, I am uglidoll.
Pluses, I can kinda draw (I have a tablet), and I know a lot of weird facts.For example, A harlequin fetus is a baby that is covered in fatty plates. although now we can remove them, once this was impossible,thus fetus. they die of starvation and lack of breathing eventually.
POW!
uglidoll
uglidoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Screen Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 am

Blue screen reporting in (finally)

Talents:
- Website code
- Basic drawing
- Photoshopping
- Long posts
- Role play

Weaknesses:
- Busy time schedule
Blue Screen
Blue Screen

Back to top Go down

Post  CptFalcon Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:23 pm

hey guys, i'm falcon from the site (it it wasn't obvious enough already)
anyways, i can do pretty much anything involving the internet, but too shy to do the IRL stuff.
CptFalcon
CptFalcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum