Circle Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annie Get Your Gun Challenge

2 posters

Go down

Annie Get Your Gun Challenge Empty Annie Get Your Gun Challenge

Post  Aristo aka Loli Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:21 pm

Do something that you think no one on the opposing team can do on video. WARNING: if the opposing team posts a video of one of them doing the same thing, they steal your point for this challenge.

Okay,anyone here with a special talent?
Aristo aka Loli
Aristo aka Loli

Back to top Go down

Annie Get Your Gun Challenge Empty Re: Annie Get Your Gun Challenge

Post  Brucker Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Only thing I can think of is that I have incredibly flexible shoulders, and can put my elbow behind my head and touch the opposite shoulder. This is not entirely unheard of, however, as I've met two other people with that ability.

I'll try to think of others, but I'll put this out there: if we can't think of anything really good, and I happen to run into my cousin the artist before the contest ends, (big breath) ...I'll get the KYM logo tattooed on me somewhere.

Edit: I realized that the above idea is impractical for many more reasons than I initially thought of, so chances of this happening are very slim. I am however willing to take a video of myself piercing my own nose, a similar level of daring that requires less logistics and permanence.

Anyway, keep thinking, team. It may not be about something only you can do, but perhaps something only you would dare to do.
Brucker
Brucker

Back to top Go down